Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Gorgeous Family

The weather finally gave us a break and I was able to go out and photograph this GORGEOUS family! We were snowed out the first date...that's right snow already! And then rained out for the rescheduled shoot. I had my doubts we were actually going to get this in before the year's end!

S is one of my very best friends. She is a terrific mother, teacher and friend! And I just adore her husband and her son! Aren't they just the cutest darn family! I was so happy we finally got to meet up and they were game for anything. In fact D didn't even question it when I asked him to pull my big green chair out of my car and sit it in the middle of the dirt road. I KNOW he thought I was crazy...but he didn't make a peep! And it sure it nice to have two big strongs guys on a shoot! I'm used to dragging that chair out all by myself and lugging it down a hill with strange glances from all directions!

And they were all so great to work with. Even Mr. L who I definitely know thought I was some crazy woman, just went with the flow. He really is a great kid and very handsome to boot!

I had a great time and it just reminds me why I love what I do and how I couldn't be happier doing anything else.

S and D I so hope you enjoy this sneak peek!








No comments:

Chasing Fireflies Photography's Fan Box

Chasing Fireflies Photography on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    schedule

    The Studio is Full Time on December 15
    Photosessions are available on Tuesdays-Saturdays or by appointment. If you are interested in a newborn session, call the studio for more information. I do leave time in my schedule for newborn photosessions. If you are interested you may contact me via email or at 575.445.2340.

    about me

    My photo
    Raton, New Mexico
    I am proud to call myself a photographer and really consider myself to have the best job in the entire world. I serve northeastern New Mexico and southern Colorado specializing in birth, newborn, children, family and graduating senior photography. Sessions are available at my studio or arrangements can be made for on location work. If you are interested in booking a photosession you can contact me at 575.445.2340 or visit my website at www.chasingfirefliesphotography.com!

    blog archive