Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's a Boy!

Little Baby G blessed his family with his arrival 10 days ago. Bless Mom and Dad's heart the entire family has been battling the flu and all sorts of great stuff...can you imagine with a newborn?

Anyhow, Mom was such a trooper and completely understood that Baby G would only be little once and wanted to get some GREAT shots. And I think we did!

Just a little sneak peek to whet your whistle...but there are so many other great photos to choose from! Thanks again D and S for letting me be a part of this!



Seriously....could he be any cuter!?




3 comments:

Jill said...

These are so sweet! I love that basket and the last one with the finger up to his mouth.......:)
Precious! Great job!

Cindy said...

These are all so sweet, but I just love the last one, it's so adorable!

Jules said...

that basket... wow
where did you get that from?

Chasing Fireflies Photography's Fan Box

Chasing Fireflies Photography on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    schedule

    The Studio is Full Time on December 15
    Photosessions are available on Tuesdays-Saturdays or by appointment. If you are interested in a newborn session, call the studio for more information. I do leave time in my schedule for newborn photosessions. If you are interested you may contact me via email or at 575.445.2340.

    about me

    My photo
    Raton, New Mexico
    I am proud to call myself a photographer and really consider myself to have the best job in the entire world. I serve northeastern New Mexico and southern Colorado specializing in birth, newborn, children, family and graduating senior photography. Sessions are available at my studio or arrangements can be made for on location work. If you are interested in booking a photosession you can contact me at 575.445.2340 or visit my website at www.chasingfirefliesphotography.com!

    blog archive