Tuesday, July 14, 2009

We are....RATON! - NM Children's Photographer

Growing up in a miliary family allowed me many wonderful opportunities. However, the constant moving never really allowed me to grow up with any one group of friends. I seemed to know everybody kind of and nobody really well.

It is the one thing I enjoy most about small town living. And part of the reason I enjoy watching my kids play sports. The boys below are the same boys my son learned to play football with, and will be the same boys he plays his final high school baseball game with in eight short years.

How we got so lucky, with a group of terrific kids, I will never know. But it is a joy to see them growing into young men with respect for themselves, their team and their families. And they play a mean game of baseball too!

I feel especially lucky each All Star season, when their parents graciously allow me to do something a little more artistic with their team photos. I love the scrappy feel the black and white image gives the team and I adore their attitudes!

Thank you boys for allowing me to take your team photos...and play tough!

We are....RATON!







No comments:

Chasing Fireflies Photography's Fan Box

Chasing Fireflies Photography on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    schedule

    The Studio is Full Time on December 15
    Photosessions are available on Tuesdays-Saturdays or by appointment. If you are interested in a newborn session, call the studio for more information. I do leave time in my schedule for newborn photosessions. If you are interested you may contact me via email or at 575.445.2340.

    about me

    My photo
    Raton, New Mexico
    I am proud to call myself a photographer and really consider myself to have the best job in the entire world. I serve northeastern New Mexico and southern Colorado specializing in birth, newborn, children, family and graduating senior photography. Sessions are available at my studio or arrangements can be made for on location work. If you are interested in booking a photosession you can contact me at 575.445.2340 or visit my website at www.chasingfirefliesphotography.com!

    blog archive