Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm feeling inspired!

I love early evening photoshoots...lovely light...and my daughter when she gets in the mood! She is so gorgeous!! And I love when I find a beautiful new photo location! Isn't this AWESOME! I've been taking my little one (7 going on 17) to test out some new senior locations. I think this is going to work perfectly...edgy and urban (in our little town)! Who knew!

I also have to make mention of my WONDERFUL yard sale find! This chair...after months of searching...was sitting in the front yard of a lovely couple with the light of heaven shining down on it. I still feel a bit guilty about waiting for my change from a $10.00 bill!

I didn't get your names...but if you found your way here...I hope you see the chair has found a wonderful second life!



I just adore getting a great shot...and I adore being inspired by my favorite models!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think these shots are simmply amazing! The chair, the girl, the location, all of them are just perfection. Bravo!!

Danielle said...

Your daughter is beautiful! Location is super cool and perfect for seniors. And SO jealous about your chair! Love it!

Heather Chapman Photography said...

These are adorable! I love the chair and location!++

Chasing Fireflies Photography's Fan Box

Chasing Fireflies Photography on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    schedule

    The Studio is Full Time on December 15
    Photosessions are available on Tuesdays-Saturdays or by appointment. If you are interested in a newborn session, call the studio for more information. I do leave time in my schedule for newborn photosessions. If you are interested you may contact me via email or at 575.445.2340.

    about me

    My photo
    Raton, New Mexico
    I am proud to call myself a photographer and really consider myself to have the best job in the entire world. I serve northeastern New Mexico and southern Colorado specializing in birth, newborn, children, family and graduating senior photography. Sessions are available at my studio or arrangements can be made for on location work. If you are interested in booking a photosession you can contact me at 575.445.2340 or visit my website at www.chasingfirefliesphotography.com!

    blog archive