Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm so proud of our little town!

I know these photos are from a few weeks ago...but I just now got around to editing them.

This has to be about the coolest thing I have ever seen. The fire department hung this gigantic flag from the city's two ladder trucks. I can't say I've ever seen anything this wonderful in all of my travels...and I've been quite a few places. For all of you who have never been to little old Raton...we aren't completely backwoods here. We definitely have some style!

On top of that I'm a sucker for the red, white and blue!

Thanks to the Raton Fire Department for all of your hard work.













No comments:

Chasing Fireflies Photography's Fan Box

Chasing Fireflies Photography on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    schedule

    The Studio is Full Time on December 15
    Photosessions are available on Tuesdays-Saturdays or by appointment. If you are interested in a newborn session, call the studio for more information. I do leave time in my schedule for newborn photosessions. If you are interested you may contact me via email or at 575.445.2340.

    about me

    My photo
    Raton, New Mexico
    I am proud to call myself a photographer and really consider myself to have the best job in the entire world. I serve northeastern New Mexico and southern Colorado specializing in birth, newborn, children, family and graduating senior photography. Sessions are available at my studio or arrangements can be made for on location work. If you are interested in booking a photosession you can contact me at 575.445.2340 or visit my website at www.chasingfirefliesphotography.com!

    blog archive