Friday, September 4, 2009

Fashion Fridays - Raton/Trinidad Family Photographer

Time for another installment of Fashion Fridays!

The studio has been VERY busy booking family sessions! And not just a families of 4 or 5...but extended family of 11, 14 and 21 people! WOW!

So...what does a large group wear? I like to give everybody and opportunity to express their personal style within certain parameters. My suggestion is to set a color palette of 4 colors. Then, everybody can decide what to wear within that color palette. Easy peasy!

The most important thing is for everybody to be comfortable and to be themselves! This simple strategy ensures cohesive, classy family images with personal choice and visual interest!

Can't wait to photograph YOUR family!

Photobucket

No comments:

Chasing Fireflies Photography's Fan Box

Chasing Fireflies Photography on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    schedule

    The Studio is Full Time on December 15
    Photosessions are available on Tuesdays-Saturdays or by appointment. If you are interested in a newborn session, call the studio for more information. I do leave time in my schedule for newborn photosessions. If you are interested you may contact me via email or at 575.445.2340.

    about me

    My photo
    Raton, New Mexico
    I am proud to call myself a photographer and really consider myself to have the best job in the entire world. I serve northeastern New Mexico and southern Colorado specializing in birth, newborn, children, family and graduating senior photography. Sessions are available at my studio or arrangements can be made for on location work. If you are interested in booking a photosession you can contact me at 575.445.2340 or visit my website at www.chasingfirefliesphotography.com!

    blog archive