Saturday, September 19, 2009

Awesomely Fun Senior Session - Raton/Trinidad Senior Photographer

I don't think I've EVER laughed as much as I did at this senior session!!! We had so much fun! Went to some of my favorite locations and came up with some great shots!! Oh...and we ALMOST forgot the green chair which would have been a shame because we came up with some really great stuff.

I had a blast Krystle!! Congrats on your senior year and I hope you...and your Grandma...enjoy your sneak peek!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you Krystale and Alice for a VERY fun session!! I'd love for you to let me know what you think!!! You can leave a comment below if you like!

5 comments:

alice said...

Jennifer you are awesome. The picture preview is great. We love what we have seen so far and we can not wait to see the rest. Thank you for making Krystle feel so comfortable and relaxed while you were taking the pictues. We had a great time and Krystle had a blast. I am so happy that we were able to get you for our photographer. It was a wonderful and meaningful experience for both of us and it will last a lifetime.

lprofancik said...

What a gorgeous senior! She seems so at ease and happy. You did an incredible job creating amazing portraits that I'm sure they will treasure forever. Great work!

kristylynnphotography said...

This is a great session. I love that green chair and it is perfect for her. These look like a lot of fun and you did a great job getting some awesome images of this beautiful young lady!

Unknown said...

These are beautiful, what a gorgeous girl!!
-Shellie

Melissa Davis said...

I love that you used the green chair for your bg. fun pics!

Chasing Fireflies Photography's Fan Box

Chasing Fireflies Photography on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    schedule

    The Studio is Full Time on December 15
    Photosessions are available on Tuesdays-Saturdays or by appointment. If you are interested in a newborn session, call the studio for more information. I do leave time in my schedule for newborn photosessions. If you are interested you may contact me via email or at 575.445.2340.

    about me

    My photo
    Raton, New Mexico
    I am proud to call myself a photographer and really consider myself to have the best job in the entire world. I serve northeastern New Mexico and southern Colorado specializing in birth, newborn, children, family and graduating senior photography. Sessions are available at my studio or arrangements can be made for on location work. If you are interested in booking a photosession you can contact me at 575.445.2340 or visit my website at www.chasingfirefliesphotography.com!

    blog archive