Friday, September 25, 2009

Fashion Fridays - Raton/Trinidad Senior Photographer

Time for another installment of Fashion Fridays. This week's What to Wear Guide is directed towards Senior Gals!

2010 Seniors are busy taking their photographs and at the studio we are having a BLAST doing it!

A few tips for seniors (and anybody really) wanting to look their best for their photosession...

1. DON'T forget to iron your clothes! I can do some magic...but ironing after the fact is NOT one of them!
2. DON'T be afraid of color! Especially in the fall when leaves are starting to change and our backdrops tend to be a bit more bland...spice up your photos with a blast of bright color.
3. Bring different styles. If you dress differently for different occasions...don't be afraid to express ALL of those sides of you.
4. Last...be sure to be YOU! The following styles are just to give you some ideas...but if they're NOT you, that's ok too!

I look forward to checking out all of your great fashions at your session!

Photobucket

No comments:

Chasing Fireflies Photography's Fan Box

Chasing Fireflies Photography on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    schedule

    The Studio is Full Time on December 15
    Photosessions are available on Tuesdays-Saturdays or by appointment. If you are interested in a newborn session, call the studio for more information. I do leave time in my schedule for newborn photosessions. If you are interested you may contact me via email or at 575.445.2340.

    about me

    My photo
    Raton, New Mexico
    I am proud to call myself a photographer and really consider myself to have the best job in the entire world. I serve northeastern New Mexico and southern Colorado specializing in birth, newborn, children, family and graduating senior photography. Sessions are available at my studio or arrangements can be made for on location work. If you are interested in booking a photosession you can contact me at 575.445.2340 or visit my website at www.chasingfirefliesphotography.com!

    blog archive